Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm so new to this!

So I don't know what I'm doing. I wish I could find a stinkin tutorial on how to use blogger.com.  Ah, oh well I guess I'm going to have to wing it. :)


Well I guess I'll tell you about who I am...


My name is Stephanie Marie and I am a stay at home mom.  I have an 8 year old son whose name is Cameron and a 16 month old daughter whose name is Ella.  They mean the world to me.  Well in my free time, not that I have much of it chasing a toddler around the house, I love to create things.  I also try and hit the gym 3 or more times a week, but sometimes I just can't get motivated for some reason.  Ugh! It's hard to get out especially in this dang Oklahoma heat! 


So my newest project that I am going to be starting is going to be a recycled dress of sorts.  I'm thinking about taking an outgrown onesie from my daughters pile of clothes and turn it in to a cute little dress.  I'm going to take pictures of the process so maybe you can use to create your own clothes for your kids.  We will see how this works out, I'm not using any patterns or anything like that but I will post my measurements that I cut.


Oh and I do have an etsy shop, it's not really doin that well, but it keeps me busy.  I create custom printable invitations.  I think they are pretty good, but I made them of course.  If you would like to check the shop out then feel free to by clicking here


Thanks for reading today!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, after seeing my post for the first time... I've got to do something about this background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, a year and a half ago, I didn't even understand what blogs were. Then I got into reading them (can you say, "addiction?"), and then I decided to try one for myself. This has been a hysterical process. I STILL don't know what I am doing (thank heavens for computer savvy teen sons), but I have a blast anyway. ;) You are off to a good start. Just know, at lot of us "bloggers" have no idea what we are doing either. LOL The cool thing is that we can learn together. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete